While the subject of this site is to mock the stupidity of many of the questions our dedicated Public Health Professionals receive from around the country, we do take the subject of sexual health very seriously. We encourage our readers to use the following web sites to help prevent the transmission of STD’s and unwanted pregnancies. And our lawyers wanted us to remind you that we are not responsible for the content of these sites or any advice or information they may provide.
- Centers For Disease Control (CDC): http://www.cdc.gov/STD/
- WebMD.com: http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/default.htm
- Herpes.com: http://www.Herpes.com
- American Social Health Association: http://www.ashastd.org/
- WomenHealth.gov: http://www.womenshealth.gov/faq/birth-control-methods.cfm
- WebMD.com: http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/birth-control-overview